He ya'll,
I am here in Cape Town and I have lots to tell you. New years eve we saw a concert in a national botanical Garden (kirstenbach) . We were pretty far back but it was the best concert ever. It concisted of Dr. Victor and the rasta rebals and Freshly Ground. The lead singer of freshly ground actually blew me a kiss. Not jokin either. She saw me with my hands up and actully blew me a kiss while she was singing and dancin'. Later on we went out on long street which Jim and Mom call Burban street which I guess is a place like marti gras. Then we discoverd a few bars and afew people who were real jerks to us. The first bar we went into a guy urinated off the top balcony and was escorted out of the bar. After I saw that I was no longer able to handle anything more at that point. So I said good night to my family and told them to keep an eye out for these flashy things I saw people wearing on their ears. But I asked a genttleman and he pointed me in the right direction. I bought a pair for myself and hope you all will be able to see them on our return. We have bought to much stuff!!
-petey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment