Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birds And Animals WOOPPIE!!

PETER: So far we have seen only a few mammels, my favrites are the Bottle-Nose Dolphins and the Central American Wooly Oppossum.The oppossum is about 2ft long and looks like a giant squirelly looking rat, I will show pictures upon arrival at home! On to the Important things now BIRDS, hahaha! We have seen many species and quite the variety I might add! Water birds, Birds of prey, HummingBirds.... There are just to many long names to type! But I will List a few for good measure; My 2 Favrites: Rufus-Tailed Humming Bird(simmilar to the Rubythroughted Hummer but is slightly larger and has long redish tail.) The other favorit is the Common Black Hawk or is it an Eagle can't remember currently will notify yawl later. But the discription of the bird is pritty basic black bird of prey with a white stripe horizontally on the lower half of iths tail and a yellow and black beak. Bade-bade-bade thats all folks, hahahahaha.
till next time.

No comments: