Saturday, January 9, 2010
we have packed again for Prague,the airline says the flight will go...it's supposed to snow again tonite and that paralyzes the Brits. We are hopeful! We saw Cat on a Hot Tin Roof last nite. James Earl Jones Phlyicia Rashad,Sanaa Latham directed by Debbie Allen. It was excellent. We decided to take the steps in the Covent Garden Tube instead of waiting in line for the lift,bad error 197 steps, halfway up I remembered Gary and I swore never to do that again,many years ago. We had a tour of the Prince Albert Hall it was fascinating, they can do everything in there, from tennis to ballet it was built in the early 1800's. right now Cirque de Solie is there for a month so it was all set up. the photo's in the hallway were great fun of all the people who have been on stage. we also wandered around the Natural Science Museum. What is it about dinosaurs that boys love? Peter had a great time in the gemstones,and then there were the birds.... . then we went out to the Sadler wells Theatre and I got tix for Swan Lake for next sun nite,I am sooo happy. I have wanted to see it for years and years. I will get James to add photos to this blog or go to facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment